Practical Life Cycle Assessment–Recorded Online Training
Interested in Learning Practical Life Cycle Assessment Online But Don’t Have the Time During Your Busy Work Week?
We Have the Solution for You — Two Easy Training Options!
Our Recorded Practical Life Cycle Assessment (LCA) Online Training Modules allow you the convenience of watching as you learn about life cycle analysis and assessment when you have the time.
The curriculum will teach you how to:
- Comfortably apply LCA in a practical project setting, such as product design decisions
- Scope out life cycle assessment (LCA) projects
- Develop practical LCA models for products and processes
- Have a better understanding of how LCA can be used effectively to achieve sustainability goals
The Online Training Program is Offered in a Convenient Pre-Recorded Module Format
Students access training modules and watch at their convenience. The Recorded Practical LCA training package includes:
- Ten 10-15 minute training modules for you to work through at your own pace
- Take away exercises for you to put your new skills to practice
- 3-month subscription to the EarthSmart software
- Questions answered by email from an EarthShift Global Sustainability Consultant
View the first module at no cost: Sustainability Overview and Life Cycle Thinking
Format: Students are given a user name and password to access the online modules and provided with access to EarthSmart enabling them to follow course exercises and begin to design and analyze their own LCA models.
Price: $ 200 per attendee
Academic Price: $ 100 per student
Order by email: [email protected]ftglobal.com
Or call: +1 (207) 608-6228 to place your order and get access to the modules
Perfect in Any Discipline
Engineering and Technical Programs — Attendees will learn to incorporate LCA into product and system design. This skill set will put them at the forefront of their field where Design for Environment is the way forward.
Environmental Studies and Sustainability Programs — Attendees will learn a deeper understanding of sustainability using life cycle thinking and will gain practical skills in their field.